- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We at Nectar are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Then in the next section of the notice we link out to the industry opt-out sites described above.
That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.